Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

fredag den 21. januar 2011

Thank you Mary.

Today I recieved a parcel in the mail, all the way from Bristol, U.K. It was filled to the brim, with all kinds of journaling goodies, for me to bring to my Journaling course tomorrow. The one that I am teaching! 14 very excitet woman, are coming to enjoy a weekend retreat, journaling, journaling and a little journaling. Thank you so much Mary, you are very thoughtful. I shall come back, and tell all, monday. Lovely weekend to you all.

1 kommentar: