Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 20. november 2013

New inspiration

 
Often, painting with a fellow artist, brings new inspiration.
I needed a fresh approach, and had some ideas for a new series of paintings, that will go into my exhibition in March.
Spending time with my artist friend, gave me some new inputs, and this is what came to live. A series of 4 new paintings, which I am getting more and more fond of, as time passes.
 
 

Jug no I.
 Acrylic on canvas
 
 
 
                                                                
                                                                Sugar bowl no I
                                                               Acrylic on canvas

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar