Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

mandag den 9. september 2013

And some more prints.....

Gelli printing is very addictive!
I need to come up with a brilliant idea, for using all of the piles and piles....
 
 
                                                   The collection is growing by the day!
                                       I love it when "mistakes" turns out to actually work!
      The paint was getting old, and water seems to have separated from the pigment it self.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar