Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 4. januar 2012

I LOVE... My January prompt - 30 days of Journaling challange.

 Thanks to my daughter, for pushing me in the right direction, and to my son inlaw for given me more Ram, I will do this challange. I have listed 30 I LOVE´s in a journal, made up interely from recycled envelopes. The cover is the plastic that came with a stamp, and then sewn together. The tag is from Elvira, who like me is in the 15+ Round Robin, and it fittet perfectly in my theme.
 I LOVE my bills.....now using the envelopes as journal pages.
 No. 1 - I LOVE Herb Gardens.


The pretty little stamps came from my sweet friend Tina in Sweden. Perfect!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar