Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

fredag den 3. juni 2011

03.00 am.........

 What do you do, when you wake up at 3 am, ready for the world...?
I went to my studio, and started on the new swaps for July.
Mathcbox altering, the theme this month is Symbolic´s. I chose the butterfly... but won´t show the contens yet.
 ...and then I finished the two journal pages, for Liz´s july swap, "The 7 sins", where I chose ANGER, with the BEAR and the color RED.
And "Gennie in a bottle".
So, another pile for the mailman awaits :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar